火曜日, 11月 06, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 28 page 160-161

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-arrive, leave, sun, sky
_________________________________

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, there are not any maps hanging on my walls.
-A light is hanging from the ceiling.
-I go home after the lesson by walking.
-I prefer to walk.
-No, Mr. Brown is not single, but he is married.
-I have a wife.
-The plural of “child” is “children”.
-No, both China and Greece are not large countries, but only China is a large country.
-We generally put the preposition at the end of an English sentence with an interrogative pronoun.
-What do you eat with?
-We speak with our mouths.
-The names of the four cardinal points are north, south, east and west. -Germany is neither east nor west of Italy, but it is north of Italy.
-The names of some of the places I like in my country are Mie, Kyoto and Nara.
-The contrary of “with” is “without”.
-No, we cannot read without opening our eyes.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数160-161

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :