金曜日, 11月 30, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 44 on pages 244-245

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-wild, boat, branch, bridge, egg 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I've just got home.
-Today's sunny but it's cold.
-No, I didn't feel cold last summer, but I felt hot.
-You held a book in your hand last lesson.
-I brought my bag with me to the office today.
-I bought my clothes from a Uniqlo shop.
-Yes, I went to the cinema last year.
-Mr. Mallik was the last person I shook hands with.
-You said "Good Bye" to me at the end of the last lesson.
-Yes, I thought the last film I saw was a good one.
-Yes, I thought English pronunciation was difficult when I first began studying English.
-Yes, my parents taught me to wash and dress when I was a child.
-I can see wild animals in Africa.
-I can ride a boat in the lake.
-I can see a bird on the branch of the tree.
-I'm driving my car on the bridge.
-I ate an egg for my breakfast.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数244-245

I heard you said "Good Bye" to me at the end of the last lesson.

Dication 24

Finland is the one of the coldest countries in the world, whilst India is one of the hottest.
England is cool.
Italy is warm.
Her flat is near our house.
She lives in the first block.
I can't taste the difference between these two wines.
An hour is divided into minutes.
I can walk no farther, I must rest.
Send the children into the other room.
I want to read.
I get up early in summer, but later in winter.
I go to bed earlier than my father.
It isn't dark in this room when the sun is shining.
A millionaire is a very rich man.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :