月曜日, 11月 19, 2012

callan stage 3

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語WAIT,EVER,NEVER,SQUARE,ROUND,BUSINESS,NATURE,PRICE,BUSH,DIRECT,DIRECTLY,METHOD
*****************************************

-If I arrive too early at the station, I must wait for the train
-If I arrive here at the school ten minutes too early, I must wait ten minutes for the lesson to begin
-No, it isn't pleasant to wait for somebody in the rain, but it's unpleasant
-The difference between the words "ever" and "never" is that the word "ever" is positive
-No, it never snows in the south of Italy in summer
-No, the sun never shines during the night
-No, Christmas is never on the 21st of December, but it's always on the 25th of December
-No, the face of your watch isn't square, but it's circle
-There are about 2 pictures round these walls
-No, she doesn't walk round the classroom during the lesson, but she sits on her chair -No, I don't always shake hands with my friends every time I see them
-We call this method we are using for learning English the Direct Method
-No, by this method the pupil doesn't translate before speaking, but he thinks and speaks directly in the new language
レッスンで利用した教材pdf
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 199-203

ever positive, interrogative
never negative

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :