木曜日, 11月 29, 2012

callan stage 4 page240 start with " SURE "

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語• VOCABULARY:
SURE,REQUEST,WILLING,

(dictation)
Paris is not by the sea,/ but inland./
He cut his finger;/ not once, not twice, but three times./
They cannot lift the table/ on their backs./
The four seasons are/ spring, summer, autumn and winter./
He does not follow the teacher/ into the room,/ but he precedes him./
"New" we use for things,/ whereas "young" we use for people./
That shop is older than ours./
Christmas and Easter/ are the two most important holidays/ of the year./
When our stomachs are empty,/ we must eat,/ but not when they are full./
He doesn't like the subject of mathematics/ very much./
On a cold morning,/ he sometimes dresses before washing./
Broad, common, fire,/ horse, peace.

• SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
My name is Masaki.
Yes,I'm sure.
Yes, I'm quite sure.
No, we don't say "please" in English at the beginning of a request, but we say it at the end of a request.
No, it isn't polite not to say "please" when we make a request, but it's impolite.
Yes, I'm always willing to help other people.
No, I'm not willing to give you all the money I have in my pocket (or bag) at the moment.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage 4/pdf
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数240-242

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :