土曜日, 11月 17, 2012

callan stage 3page 191-194

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabualary
HOLD /CONVERSATION/KNOW/QUICK / SLOW/EVERY / EVERYBODY/ EVERYTHING /EVERYWHERE/AT THE SAME TIME/

sentence structure
-You're holding a pen in your left hand.
-I hold my pen in my right hand when I write.
-A matchbox generally holds about one hundred matches.
-I can hold my hand above my head for about 15 minutes.
-No, I don't know what you have in your pocket.
-No, I don't know if tomorrow will be a warm day.
-No, I don't know what kind of games you prefer playing.
-No, I don't speak Japanese slower than I speak English, but I speak it quicker than I speak English.
-No, people don't walk quicker in hot weather than in cold, but they walk slower.
-No, not every town in the world is beautiful, but some are beautiful and some are ugly.
-No, I don't go to bed every night at the same time, but I go to bed at different times.
-No, not everybody in the world has enough food to eat.
-No, not everything on the table is the same colour, but some things are red and some things are blue, green etc.
-No, it doesn't snow, everywhere in the world, but in some places itdoes and in some places it doesn't.
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 191-194

right handed 右利き

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :