月曜日, 11月 05, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 27 DICTATION 11

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
MEASURE NECESSARY OFFICE PAY SHIP EACH VEGETABLES POTATOES TOMATOES PEAS STUDY SCHOOLCHILDREN

Sentence Structure:
-The walls of my bedroom are white.
-No, I'm not the first to get up in my family.
-Yes, I sleep a lot.
-You've eight fingers on both hands.
-You've four fingers on each hand.
-Yes, we've each got two eyes.
-No, each pupil hasn't got two heads, but each pupil's only got one head.
-No, each chair hasn't only got three legs, but it's got four legs.
-Yes, I like vegetables.
-No, I don't like all vegetables, but some I like and some I dislike.
-No, most schoolchildren don't like studying, but they dislike, or hate, studying.
-Yes, I must study a lot if I want to learn a language well.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数158-160


He likes the cinema, but dislikes television.
Her right hand isn't moving, but it's completely still.
He's half Russian and half Greek and speaks both languages.
Tell us what you're wearing.
They prefer tea to coffee.
We can't walk well with only one leg.
The pupils aren't remaining in the classroom.
They're going to the corridor where there is nobody.


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :