金曜日, 11月 16, 2012

callan stage 3 lesson 33& Dictation 15 page 189-190

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary:
enter, air, aunt, uncle, cousin, rhythm

sentence structure:
-I generally enter the classroom at 6:30 am for my lesson.
-No, we can't see the air.
-No, children do not generally hate their mothers, but they generally love their mothers.
-The names of the three meals that people generally eat a day are breakfast, lunch and dinner.
-No, I do not eat more meat than bread, but I eat less meat than.

mispelled words:
rhythm
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数189-190.

Parents are mother and father, whilst relations are all the other people in the family, such as uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.

He's more brothers than sisters.
I think I can see somebody coming out of the house.
Instead of saying I have a pen we can say I have got a pen.
We use the word got for rythm.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :