木曜日, 11月 15, 2012

Callan Book Stage 3 Page 188-189

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
RICH SOLDIER STOP CASTLE ENEMY VERY MANY VERY MUCH* ANOTHER CHURCH TEMPLE MOSQUE SHRINE
=================================

Sentences:
I'm so rich and that I can buy a house.
Soldiers protects our country.
Stop eating.
Rich people live in a castle.
I fight to my enemy.
Yes, there are very many cars in New York.
No, there aren't very many people in a very small village, but there are very few people in a very small village.
Yes, there's very much water in the sea.
No, I haven't very much money in my pocket , but I've very little money in my pocket.
No, I don't watch television very much.
Yes, I like walking very much.
No, I don't like working very much.
Because working is very tired.
I have very many books.
There are very much milk in my fridge.
Yes, I've another slipper besides this one
Yes, I've another shirt besides the one I'm wearing now.
I've another trousers besides this one I'm wearing.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数188-189

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :