月曜日, 11月 05, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 26 and Lesson 27 page 155-158

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-the longest, river, Nile, world, the highest, mountain, everest, mount, Mt., the largest, Tokyo, date, light, heavy, shop, ball, bed, bedroom, get up, sleep

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-Sanjo Street is the longest street in my town.
-The Nile's the longest river in the world.
-Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
-Tokyo's the largest city in Japan.
-The date today is the 5th of November 2012.
-No, the table isn't light, but it's heavy.
-No, this piece of paper isn't heavier than the table, but it's lighter than the table.
-My grandmother is the lightest person in my family.
-My brother is the heaviest person in my family.
-AEON is the largest shop in my town.
-We play football with a ball.
-No, we can't play tennis without a ball, but we must have a ball to play tennis with. -I go to bed at 11pm at night.
-I get up at 7am in the morning.
-I sleep about 7 or 8 hours at night.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数155-158

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :