日曜日, 11月 11, 2012

Callan Book Stage 3 Page 169

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
==========================================

Sentences:
EXERCISE 12
1. A verb is a word we use for an action, whilst a noun is a word we use for a thing.
2. An example of a verb is “eat, walk”. An example of a noun is “table”.
3. No, I do not walk about the room during the lesson, but I sit on my chair.
4. No, not all the people in this place are married, but some are married and some are single.
5. No, not all the people in my town are men, but some are men and some are women, boys or girls.
6. Yes, I am wearing something on my feet.
7. No, I am not wearing anything on my head.
8. I am wearing nothing on my head.
9. No, my ears are not on the back of my head, but they are at the sides of my head.
10. No, our chins are not at the top of our faces, but they are at the bottom of our faces.
11. We smell with our noses.
12. My address is…
13. No, there are not many people in a small village, but there are few people in a small village.
14. Yes, the countries in Europe are generally friends now.
15. We use “into” for a thing that moves from one place to another, and “in” for a thing that remains in one place. For example, “I am putting my hand into my pocket. My hand is now in my pocket”.
16. The word “like” means same.
17. No, the back my hand is not like the front, but it is different from the front.
18. We generally use “why” in questions and “because” in answers.
19. Because the book is too large or my pocket is not large enough.
==========================================

DICTATION 12
There isn't anybody here,/ but there's somebody/ in the corridor./
He hasn't/ the same colour hair/ as I have./
His is a different colour./
Their heads are moving/ up and down./
Master Brown's tie/ is grey./
We call this/ a map./
Learning English grammar/ is easy;/ Spanish is difficult./
They go home/ by car or by train,/ but not by bus./
My mother and father/ have three children.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数169

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :