日曜日, 11月 18, 2012

Callan Book Stage 3 Page 199

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
Smoke,
=================================

EXERCISE 17
Sentences:
2. A.M. we use for the time before midday, whilst P.M. we use for the time after midday.
3. We can use “ a lot of” instead of “much” and “many”.
4. Yes, I go to the cinema a lot.
5. If I want something to eat, I must either go home or to a restaurant.
6. No, I cannot play the piano
7. I go to school in the morning.
8. I eat about 2 pieces of bread for my lunch.
9. “A country” is a nation whilst “the country” is the opposite of the town.
10. Yes, I want to live for a hundred years.
11. No, gas does not smell pleasant, but it smells unpleasant.
12. No, we do not generally drink coffee from a glass, but we drink it from a cup.
13. No, the table is not higher than the door, but it is lower than the door.
14. The Nile is the longest river in the world.
15. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
16. The date tomorrow will be 19.
17. No, table is not lighter than the book, but it is heavier than the book.
18. Yes, there are some shops in the street where I live.
19. We play football with a ball.
20. Yes, the government of a country makes the laws for that country.
21. My heart is on the left side of my body.
22. Yes, I want to make a deep study of the English language.
No, I don't smoke.
My father is the person in my family who smokes the most.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数199

So far so good. 今のところ順調。

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :