水曜日, 11月 14, 2012

callan stage 3 page 183-184

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary
THE BEST/THE WORST/GAME /RUGBY/ GOLF/

dictation 14
During the lesson there are about/ thirteen pupils in the room.
I am going into the corridor.
There aren't many matches in this box, but few.
The table has no smell.
My address is 15, High Street, London, N.W.I.
There's a place on my left-hand side.
The contrary of "with" is "without".
Sixty minutes make an hour.
One has a daughter and the other has a son.
Don't break it.

misspelled words
thireen(thirteen)

sentence structure
-I think Okinawa is the best place in this country to live in.
-I think is the worst country in the world to live in.
-Physics is my best subject at school.
- Cooking is my worst subject at school.
-I like badminton the best.
-Yes, children like playing games.
-We use a ball in football, tennis, rugby, golf etc.
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 183-184

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :