月曜日, 12月 03, 2012

Callan Book Stage 4 Page 256-258

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Vocabulary:
IN 3 MONTHS' TIME, PUBLIC, SHOW, KILL, QUEEN, HEAD, BLOOD,
=================================

Sentences:
The opposite of "3 months ago" is "in 3 months' time".
Yes, you'll be here next week.
Yes, I'll go home after the lesson.
Yes, he'll be here next lesson.
Yes, it'll rain next year.
Yes, we'll be here in 3 months' time.
Yes, they'll speak English during the next lesson.
No, the public isn't always polite in the shops and streets, but sometimes it's polite and sometimes it's impolite.
Yes, I can show you the way to the station from here.
I'm showing you my book.
No, I don't like films in which a lot of people get killed.
Killing people is a crime.
No, there aren't many countries in the world which have a queen as the head of the government.
England has a queen as the head of the government.
Blood's red

EXERCISE 25.
1. No, Easter is not always in March, but sometimes it is in March and sometimes in April
2. Quick “is an adjective, whilst “quickly” is an adverb. For example,” He is a quick runner. He runs quickly.”
3. No, I cannot write as quickly as I can speak, but I write slower (or more slowly) than I speak.
4. The sky is over the building
5. No, I do not think it is a bad idea to go to England if I want to learn English well, but I think it is a good idea.
6. No, it does not often snow in the south of Europe, but it seldom snows.
7. No, the public is not always polite in shops and streets, but sometimes they are polite and sometimes they are impolite.
8. Yes, I can show you the way to the station from here.
9. Yes, we can kill the person with a knife.
=================================

Dictation:
=================================

Misspelled word/s:
=================================

Mispronounced word/s:
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数256-258

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :