水曜日, 12月 12, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 53 and Lesson 54 on pages 291-292

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-garden, refuse, separate, crime, keep, continue, hold, maintain, conserve

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, I don't have a garden at home.
-Yes, I sometimes refuse to help other people.
-No, there isn't very much crime in the town where I live.
-No, I don't write my dictations in a separate book.
-The first five meanings of the verb “get” are: become, earn, reach, arrive and buy.
-When I become hungry, I buy something to eat.
-A doctor earns about 1 million yen a month.
-I generally arrive home at 7pm after my work.
-No, we cannot buy cigarettes from a clothes shop.
-No, I do not dream very much at night.
-Yes, there was a light hanging from the ceiling last lesson.
-No, there were not any chairs on the table last lesson.
-President Kennedy died in 1963.
-No, young boys are not generally physically stronger than men, but they’re weaker.
-Yes, I feel bad if I eat too much.
-No, I do not feel hot in winter, but I feel cold.
-No, people do not drive their cars in the middle of the road, but they drive them on the left-hand side of the road.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数291-292
宿題教材名none
宿題ページ数none
テスト実施日

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :