火曜日, 12月 18, 2012

Callan stage 4 pages (312-316) Dictation 33

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY WORDS:
-SHAKE-SHOOK-SHAKEN,
WRITE-WROTE-WRITTEN,
FORGET-FORGOT-FORGOTTEN,
BREAK-BROKE,BROKEN,
EAT-ATE-EATEN, BY MISTAKE, IF, WHETHER, DOUBT, SPEED, SURPRISE,
STRUGGLE もがく
SWORD..

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-The word "whether" means the same as "if, but we can't always use it instead of "if"./
 "Whether" is generally followed by the word "not" and usually expresses a doubt.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数312-316

ifとwhetherは同じ意味だが、同じようには使えない。
whetherはor notの意味も含んでいるが、付けてもいい。

Do you know if it will rain tomorrow or not?
Do you know whether it will rain tomorrow?

If you come home, write a letter, please.
Whether you come home or not, write a letter, please.

It's very struggle for me to get up in the cold winter's morning when I feel tired.


Last night I had a very bad dream.
It is a crime to refuse a poor man money.
Their garden is separate from ours.
Left, smelt, learnt, sent, knew, hung, read, met
I made eight mistakes last time.
The news on the wireless today is very good.
When I feel ill I go to bed.
When I feel thirsty, my favorite drink is water.
The difference between a ship and a boat is that boat is small whilst a ship is large.

favorite or favourite


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :