月曜日, 12月 10, 2012

callan stage 4 page 279-281 next lesson:Provide callan stage 4 page 281 start with DOG

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary
Have to
beginner
worker
slepper
writer
speaker
hope
believe
tell
smile

sentence structure
-Yes, I have to eat if I want to live
-No I didn't have to get up early yesterday morning
-Yes, I'll have to wait if I arrive too early for the next lesson
-We sometimes form a noun from a verb by adding the letters "er" to the verb
-No, I'm not a hard worker, but I work very little
-No, I'm not a complete beginner in English, but I began learning English when I was in Junior High School.
-Yes, I'm a heavy sleeper
-No, I don't believe everything people tell me, but some things I believe and some things I disbelieve
-Yes, I believe there are people living on the other planets .
-No, 1 don't believe it'll be possible in the future for a man to live until two hundrd years old.
-Some people smile when they are unhappy, but most people don't.
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 279-281

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :