木曜日, 12月 27, 2012

Callan Stage 5 ,Lesson 59, page 343- 347

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
1.ALTHOUGH 
2. COOK
3.SUCH AS
4.INDEPENDENT
5.ORIGIN
6.BELONG
7.THROW
8.DEAD
9.ALIVE
10.DROP
11.GO WITHOUT

DICTATION 34:
If I can persuade/ somebody to buy my car/ before I go away,/ I'll sell it/ for almost nothing./
It is worth paying a little more,/ and going to a good hairdresser./
In some ways life today is harder/ than it was in the past,/ whilst in other ways/ it is easier or softer./
If I receive a call from him,/ I shall stay./
It is an ordinary paint factory;/ it makes nothing special./
What song do you suggest/ we get him to give us/ if he is not too tired?

Sentence Structure:
1.I love cooking curry rice.
2.I like to have a pet such as dog.
3.I don't forget independence day.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage: 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数Pages: 343-347

Although I've seen the film before, I would willingly see it again

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :