日曜日, 12月 16, 2012

callan stage 4 page 303

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary
wireless thirsty holiday summer earn receive reach persuade obtain take buy arrive bring against

sentence structure
1.Yes, I make some mistakes when I speak English.
2.They give the news every hour on the wireless each day.
3.I watch comedy movie film when i feel ill.
4.No, people do not generally feel well when the weather is bad, but they feel ill.
5.No, they do not sell foods in the clothes shop.
6.Yes, I went away for my holidays last summer
7.All the eleven meanings of the verb “to get” are: become, earn, reach, arrive, buy, receive, bring, obtain, take, persuade, and have
8.No, my watch is not worth as much now as it was when I bought it.
9.No, I do not think it is worth buying an umbrella if I live in a country where it only rains about once a month.
10.No, the chair isn't against the table, but it's near the table
11.Yes, the chair's against the table now
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 4

WHO DOES THIS TOWN PLAY FOOTBALL AGAINST?
This town play football against that town.


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :