火曜日, 12月 18, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 58 Dictation 33 and Exercise 33 page 316-317

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-great, spiritual, sense
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, I will not be here in a hundred years time. 
-When people are smoking in company, they offer their cigarettes round. 
-I suggest a person eats a lot of fruit and vegetables, goes to bed early, exercise, etc. for his health. 
-No, I do not think life is pleasant for most people on the world today. 
-Yes, it is a big struggle for me to get up in the cold winters morning when I feel very tired. 
-No, when there is a war these days, soldiers do not use swords to kill the enemy with. 
-The word great means large in a physical or a spiritual sense, but we use it more in a spiritual sense. 
-I think Alexander the Great was the greatest man that ever lived.
GRAMMAR:

-The past of the verb to get is got. 
-The word great in that last question can mean either physically or spiritually great.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数316-317



This bank has a branch in every town in the country.
Most horses are not wild.
We can go over the river by bridge if you like.
I generally have two eggs for breakfast.

When people smoke in the company, they offer their cigarettes around.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :