水曜日, 12月 05, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 47 and Lesson 48 on pages 262-264

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-turn, got, until, life, death, in the past 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I ate hashed beef during my dinner.
-You're turning round.
-If I turn round, I'll see a wall.
-No, I can't turn completely round without standing up.
-The past of "get" is "got".
-I got my shoes from a shoes shop.
-I got here at 7pm.
-Yes, people got less money in the old days than they get today.
-Yes, I'll be in my room until 10 o'clock this evening.
-Yes, I want to live until I'm a hundred years old.
-Yes, I sometimes study until late at night.
-The opposite of "life" is "death".
-Yes, I think life is pleasant for most people in the world today.
-No, I don't think life is harder these days than it was in the past, but I think its easier.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数262-264

Dictation 27

Not every student is quick; some are quick and some are slow.
It always rains on Sunday.
The past tense of the verb "to be" is "I was, you were" etc.
They were sitting together three lessons ago, now they sit apart.
A road connects two towns, whilst a street is in a town.
I cannot walk in a straight line after drinking a bottle of whisky.
I walk crooked.
When I wait for somebody, I generally smoke a lot.
He decided to explain everything to her.
The opposite of heaven is hell.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :