水曜日, 12月 26, 2012

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 59 on pages 342-343

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-cause, think of, freedom, justice, that is, as, bone 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I just arrived home.
-I ate Christmas cake on Christmas day.
-Yes, I can think of a cause for which I would be willing to die: the cause of freedom.
-People usually die for the causes of diseases, accidents and disasters.
-Yes, as we have now studied about a thousand words and a lot of the grammar, I can hold a simple conversation in English.
-As I am not tall enough to touch the ceiling, I would have to put a ladder if I wanted to touch it.
-I went to school; that is, the school where I studied when I was a student.
-I read the book; that is, the book which I read most of it.
-No, I've never broken any of the bones in my body.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数342-343


We went to their house after the cinema; that is, the house where they lived until last week.
I went to school; that is, the school where I studied when I was a  student.

どちらでも良いけど、下のほうがより詳しい。
I read the book; that is, I read most of it.
I read the book; that is, the book which I read most of it.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :