月曜日, 12月 17, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 56 and Lesson 57 on pages 311-312

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-song
*PARADIGMS OF A FEW IMPORTANT VERBS*
*have-had-had
*am able-was able-have been able
*begin-began-begun
*know-knew-known
*swim-swam-swum


SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No I don't receive receive cards from my friends at Christmas time.
-Yes, we obtain milk from an animal.
-No, it is not easy to persuade people to give their money.
-I have my haircut at the hairdresser.
-No, the floor is not soft, but it is hard.
-No, English grammar isn't easy, but it's difficult.
-No, I don’t think women generally work harder than men, but I think that they work less hard than men.
-No, work in a factory is not generally very pleasant, but it's unpleasant.
-A meal cost about 1000 yen in an ordinary restaurant.
-No, I can't paint.
-No. I don’t stay in the classroom after the lesson has finished.
-I like Japanese pop songs.
-he complete Future tense of the verb “to reach” is : I shall reach , you will reach, he, she, it will reach, we shall reach, they will reach.
-The contractions of the Future tense for all the persons are: I’ll, You’ll, he’ll, She’ll, It’ll, we’ll, you’ll, they’ll.
-The opposite of “3 months ago” is “in 3 months time”.
-Yes, it will rain next year.
-Yes, we shall be at this school in 2 weeks time.
-The contractions of “I shall not” and “You will not” are “I shan’t” and ''you won't''.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数311-312

I shall not = I shan't

Dictation 32
When we're hungry we eat.
Tell me first a geographical fact, and then historical fact, please.
Drove, saw, sat, ate, gave, began, drunk, slept.
When he becomes a doctor, he'll earn a lot of money.
I must reach the shop before it closes, because I want to buy some food.
He feels much stronger today.
Yesterday he was very weak..
Some people are quite willing to die for what they believe.
Are you sure the light is in the middle?

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :