金曜日, 12月 07, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 49 on pages 268-271

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-quiet, noisy, sorry, to be sorry, pleased, to be pleased, had, could, baby, perhaps, a friend of yours 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, cities aren't quiet places to live in, but they're noisy places.
-No, village life isn't noisy, but it's quiet.
-I think Sanjo street is the noisiest street in this town.
-No, I'm not sorry when the winter ends, but I'm pleased.
-No, most people aren't pleased when they must work very hard, but they're sorry.
-The Past of "have" is "had".
-The contraction of I had and you had are I'd and you'd.
-You'd a book in your hand last lesson.
-I'd some pancake for my breakfast this morning.
-Yes, we'd got some shoes on our feet yesterday.
-The Past of "can" is "could".
-No, I couldn't speak English fifteen years ago.
-No, I couldn't write my name when I was a baby of six months old.
-No, I couldn't walk quickly when I was a little baby.
-Yes, I think perhaps it'll rain later.
-Yes, I think perhaps I'll meet a friend of mine on my way home after my work.
-Yes, I think perhaps there'll be another World War.
-Yes, I bring some food with me to my office.
-The word “quite” means completely or “nearly completely”.
-We know the difference between the two meanings of the word “quite” is by the accent. A heavy accent means “completely’, whilst a light accent means “nearly completely.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数268-271


sorry- it's an adjective means a feeling of regret.
to be sorry- to be sad / unhappy

heavy accent/light accent

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :