土曜日, 12月 22, 2012

Callan Stage 4 ,vocabulary test and yes-no quiz

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
1.then 2.help 3.away 4.earn 5.death 6.life 7.again 8.to be pleased 9.to be sorry 10.perhaps 11.fail 12 had 13.hope 14believe 15. age 16 sat 17 average 

sentence structure:

1.No,I haven't been able to speak English all you life.
2.I don't know whether it will rain tomorrow or not.
3.No,If I went to bed early tonight I wouldn't fee tired
4. I'll eat breakfast then I'll go to shool.
5.May I help you?
6: I don't give my money away to other people.
7 The doctor earns a lot of money.
8 It's better to stop smoking to live healthy life .
9 Will you speak it again, please?
10.I'm pleased to hear that.
11.It sounds strange.
12Had you my book yesterday?
13.: He failed to stop smoking last year.
14 I can't believe it.
15.Average Japanese live until 70 years old. 
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage:4 ***
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数vocabulary test and yes-no quiz ***

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :