金曜日, 12月 07, 2012

Callan Stage 4 pages 267-268,(EXERCISE 26)

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語EXERCISE 26:
1. I walk along Sanjo street .when I go home from the school.
2. The best way to remember something really well is to repeat it often.
3. I go to the cinema about once a a month.
4. No, it is not healthy to go to bed late, but it is unhealthy.
5. We use wood, paper and coal to make a fire, or only wood.
6. I decided to learn English.
7. The difference between the Present Progressive and the Present Simple is that we use the Present Progressive for an action we are doing now, whilst we use the Present Simple for an action we do generally.
8. No, I do not think the North Pole is like heaven, but I think it is more like hell.
9. No, I do not always agree with everything people say, but with some things I agree and with some things I disagree.
10. We sometimes add milk and sugar to our tea and coffee.
11. No, I cannot jump over this table with both my feet together.
12. No, I cannot sit at the corner of a round table.-Because a round table has no corners.
13. When I meet somebody for the first time, I shake his (or her) hand./or I willbow my head.
14. We use “bring” when we carry something to somebody who is speaking, and “take” when we carry something from somebody who is speaking. 15. Yes, I bring a pen with me to school
------------------------------------------------------------

Vocabulary words:
TRY-TRY HARD-POSSIBLE
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 267-268

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :