日曜日, 12月 02, 2012

Callan Stage 4

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary
BUSINESS FOREIGN NATURE PRICE BUSH

Sentence Structure
-Yes, the verb "get" has more than the eleven meanings in this book
-The general meaning of the verb "get" is "obtain"
-If I'm not sure when to use "get", it is better to use the verb of the same meaning
-No, I don't think nature is always beautiful.

DICTATION 26
On a Christmas card,/ we generally write/ a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. /
We watch a game of football,/ but look at a picture./
He speaks better than I do./
I am the worst/ in the class,/ whilst he is the best./
I buy books/ from that shop/ besides cigarettes./
When the weather is cold/ and there is snow,/ we cover our bodies/ with a lot of clothes./
I know I can hold/ a simple conversation in English./

Poor, story, hill,/ farm, laugh, rich,/ soldier, stop, castle,/ enemy.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 252

My country does business with foreign countries.


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :