火曜日, 12月 04, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Exercise 25 Lesson 47 page 258-261

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:

-shan't, won't, grammatically, offer, company, suggest, fruit, exercise, alcohol

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-Yes, I moved some parts of my body during the last lesson.

-No, you won't go home in 2 minutes' time, but you'll remain here.

-When people are smoking in company, they offertheir cigarettes round.

GRAMMAR

-People generally prefer to use will for all persons.

-We must use shall in the first personinterrogative.
We cannot say will I ? or will we ?
We must say shall I ? or shall we ?
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数258-261



Grammatically, we say "I shall, you will, he will, we shall" etc.,/ but people generally prefer to use "will" for all persons,/ and say "I will, you will, he will, we will" etc.

We can nearly always use "will" instead of "shall/ but we cannot use it in the first person interrogative.
We cannot say "will I ?" or "will we ?";
we must say "shall I ?" or "shall we ?"
We can say "will you ? will he ?" etc.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :