月曜日, 12月 10, 2012

Callan Stage 4 Lesson 51 EXERCISE 28 LESSON 52

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
DOG
DESTROY
GUILTY
PAST SIMPLE
PRESENT PERFECT
HAVE DRUNK
Sentence Structure:
-I like small dogs.
-Yes, the sun shone last month.
-I took my notebook with me after the last lesson.
-Yes, I told the teacher my name.
-No, people do not smile when they are unhappy.
-Yes, generally you must pay a tax to the government if you buy a foreign car.
-No, I never destroy letters I receive from friends.
-The word “guilty" means a feeling you feel when you did something wrong.
-The Past Tense of the verb “to drive” is “drove”.
-No, I did not remember all the new words last lesson, but some I remembered and some I forgot.
-I sat on a chair last lesson.
-I ate noodles yesterday for my lunch.
-Yes, the teacher gave me a dictation last month.
-This season began on 1st of December.
-I drank some banana juice for my breakfast this morning.
-I slept about six hours last night.
-Yes, there are a lot of hungry people in some parts of the world today.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数281-283


PAST SIMPLE
I DRANK SOME WATER LAST WEEK.
ACTION FINISHED--drank
TIME FINISHED--last week

PRESENT PERFECT
I HAVE DRUNK SOME WATER THIS WEEK.
ACTION FINISHED---have drunk
TIME NOT FINISHED--this week

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :