火曜日, 12月 11, 2012

Callan Stage 4,Lesson 52, page 283- 286

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
1. PAST SIMPLE
2.PRESENT PERFECT 
3.TOO MANY
4.TOO MUCH
5.EXCESSIVE
6.AGE
7.MARRY
8.AVERAGE

Grammar:

1.The Past Simple is - took, spoke, wrote etc., whilst the Present Perfect is - have taken, have spoken, have written etc./ 
2.The difference between the Past Simple and the Present Perfect is that we use the Past Simple when the action is finished and the time is finished, whilst we use the Present Perfect when the action is finished, but the time is not finished./ For example, we say "I spoke English yesterday" because yesterday is finished/ whilst we say "I have spoken English today" because today is not finished. 
3."Too many" and "too much" mean an excessive number or quantity, and therefore not a good thing.

Sentence Structure:
1.I drank some water last week.
2.I drunk some water this week.
3.There are too many people in Tokyo Japan today.
4.I ate too much yesterday.
5.I began school at 6 years old
6.I think the best age for a man to marry is about 24 years old.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage:4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数Pages: 283-286

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :